This video will share with you and help you to understand what is Bamboo sunglasses, and more importantly, why do you need one.
If you are an outdoorsy person, it is important to protect your eyes from the sun. Harmful UVA/UVB rays can cause permanent damage to your eyes. That is why it is important to purchase high quality, UV blocking sunglasses for proper eye care.
How often do you hear people say they are afraid of buying awesome sunglasses because they lose them too easily? If you are one of those people, we have a solution for you! Most of these wood frame glasses are exceptionally lightweight and even float in water.
The bamboo sunglasses we reviewed are the top rated wood framed glasses on the market. We have varieties including: polarized, non-polarized, adjustable, UV eliminating, pure bamboo, combined bamboo, vintage inspired, classic styles, and more.
Not only are these organic shades an environmentally kind decision, they are a healthy choice for you and your eyes. If you are asking yourself “What are the best sunglasses?” check out the shades have reviewed.
The Advantages of Bamboo Frame Sunglasses
- Bamboo wood frame glasses are handcrafted and uniquely designed with vintage inspired themes. The classic style of these awesome sunglasses are timeless and will never be untrendy.
- These bamboo wooden frame glasses float in water. Forget the countless times you have lost your favorite shades at sea! Now you can rest assured knowing you can wear high quality sunglasses when you need protection against UV rays the most.
- Bamboo is one of nature’s most sustainable resources. The overall health of the bamboo grove is improved when it is sustainably kept, taking virtually no water to grow. Bamboo is not harvested using harmful chemicals and toxins, keeping you safe from hazardous contaminants!
The Care of your New Bamboo Sunglasses
- Carefully remove sunglasses from package. Be sure to avoid sharp objects that could scratch the lenses.
- If the product did not come with a case or microfiber cloth, we recommend purchasing both for guaranteed protection of your glasses.
- After wearing your shades, be sure to only use a microfiber cloth to clean them in order to avoid scuffs.
- Do not use random cleaning solutions on the lenses. We highly recommend only using trusted sunglass cleaner bought from a reliable establishment.
- While you are not wearing your bamboo sunglasses, we suggest keeping them in a sturdy case to provide ultimate protection.
What are you waiting for?
Do not focus on your needs; focus on your purpose.